Sumber: Cynthia Djauhari
2 cups (300g) plain flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
¼ cup (55g) sugar2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 cups (500ml) buttermilk
50g butter, melted
250g punnet raspberries or your favourite berry
unsalted butter or spray oil to grease pan
maple syrup and ice-cream, to serve
- Place flour, baking powder and sugar in a bowl, stirto combine.
- Add eggs, buttermilk and melted butter,whisk to combine.
- Stir in berries.Grease a medium-sized non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Pour ¼ cupfuls of the batter into the fry pan; cook,over medium heat until browned lightly on both sidesaround 3 minutes or until bubbles appear on thesurface of the pancake.
- Turn pancake and cook otherside for around 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate andkeep warm while cooking remaining pancakes. Serve pancakes with maple syrup and ice-cream.